Team Member Safety
- Temperature checks will be required for any team member or partner coming on property. Any with a temperature higher than 100.4 will not be permitted on property
- Team members will be required to complete wellness and safety training prior to returning to work. Training will include OSHA and CDC requirements
- All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers & payment terminals will be sanitized after every shift
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the break room
- All state and federal guidelines regarding gloves and face masks for team
members will be followed
- When possible, all training and onboarding will be virtual
- All team members are required to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Team members with exposure or symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home and follow isolation protocol
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Spare Time Entertainment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to
exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you respect the posted instructions for the enhanced health and safety measures in order to keep you, others and our team members and their families safe. Thank you for choosing to make your Spare Time Fun Time! We can’t wait to see you again!