Restaurant Rules and Guidelines in response to COVID-19
Due to the latest MDHHS orders, the following procedures will be adhered to without exception:
Due to the governor’s order of Jan. 22, 2021, food and beverage will be able to be consumed until 10 PM starting on Monday 2/1/2021. The kitchen will stop taking orders at 9 PM. Please remember that outside food and beverage is not permitted inside. This includes water. Thank you for your cooperation. We are excited to feed you again.
- Restaurant occupancy will be dictated by local governance
- Pen and check presenters will be sanitized after each use
- Condiments will be sanitized between each guest and/or single use condiments will be available
- Digital menus will be available in house or via a QR code
- Single use paper menus will be provided if needed
- Cooks and kitchen staff are required to wear face masks and/or face shields while preparing food
PREMIUM CRAFT BEERS
& CLASSIC AMERICAN FOOD
One of Mid-Michigan’s fastest growing craft beer destinations. Local brewers and national brewers rotate through 20 taps of constantly changing craft beers.
Have a favorite? Buy a growler to fill or bring yours from home.
Check into untapped to see what’s new and on tap.
A great night starts with a great drink. Great drinks start with great ingredients. We make the following in house:
- Bloody Marys
- Long Island Ice Teas
- Sour Mix
Add Well Liquors that are a step above your neighborhood bar’s; such as:
- Tito’s Vodka
- Beefeater Gin
- Bacardi Rum
- Jim Beam Bourbon
- Johnny Walker Red Scotch
- Jose Cuervo Tequila
- Seagrams 7 Whiskey
Or upgrade to a premium liquor!