Welcome to Spare Time Entertainment Center!
In order to provide a safe, family-friendly experience for all guests, please follow our Code of Conduct.
- Clothing that is excessively baggy, shows underwear or excessive portions of skin is not allowed.
- All hoods, sunglasses and masks must be removed upon entry.
- Offensive language or imagery on clothing is not allowed.
- Gang insignias or perceived evidence of gang affiliations is prohibited.
- Outside food & beverages (including alcohol) is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking inside the premises, sand volleyball and patio area, is strictly prohibited. This includes electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Unruly behavior, profanity and/or abusive language will result in ejection from the premises without a refund.
- Drug use is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the premises without refund.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(Disclaimer: These policies are subject to change without notice.) January 2018